The business has invested more than a year preparing for these accreditations through a rigorous process. This has required examination of all aspects of the company through a series of internal audits designed to ensure that all our processes that could have any environmental impact are properly managed.
In achieving these accreditations, Complete IT Systems Ltd’s main goal is to demonstrate to our customers that we want to be the best at what we do and we are committed to their needs and for managing quality across our operations and programmes. We therefore took the proactive decision to work towards ISO 9001:2015 certification. This not only anticipates the demands of our customers, but also demonstrates a commitment providing quality services to all current and future customers. Our goals focused on the emphasis of quality assurance and fits with our primary goal of aiming to show our customers our quality, every day.
An ISO 9001:2015-compliant quality management system:
- Enables a company to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The ISO EN 14001:2015 accreditation demonstrates:
- Enhancement of environmental performance;
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- Achievement of environmental objectives.
Throughout the remainder of 2017 and early 2018 we plan to strive to have Complete IT Systems Ltd 100% environmentally friendly using the findings of the internal audits.
- Our ISO 9001:2015 certificate can be downloaded here: CIT Systems ISO9001-2015.
- Our ISO EN 14001:2015 certificate can be downloaded here: CIT Systems-ISO14001-2015.