What We Do
Over the past few years, improving energy efficiency while minimising the environmental impact on global warming has become a top business issue with senior IT executives.
These issues have helped propel thin computing to the forefront, as a cost effective solution which leaves a very small environmental footprint. At a very high-level, thin computing offers users the benefits of consuming less power, but that’s just the beginning.
Here are just a few things to consider:
- Less materials and energy are used in production compared to a PC
- thin clients are small in size and weight which reduces the cost and energy required for transportation
- Less materials also means less to dispose of at the end of its life
- Up to 90 percent of the unit can be recycled
- Low heat output means less power needed for air-conditioning systems
- Meets mandatory WEEE recycling process
- Longer product lifespan over a PC – 5 to 7 years
- Thin clients can be managed remotely, so maintenance and software updates can be delivered without support staff having to visit the user’s desk
Complete IT Systems provide the best known Thin-Client products. These include: