The workplace is a rapidly changing landscape, being driven by technology and working habits. Long gone are the days where employees are tethered to their desks.
What are the considerations?
- Fragmented users: Many modern workers using different types of handset, running different operating systems, wanting to use their mobile device to capture, process and output their documents in and out of the office
- Implementation: Businesses are at various stages of adopting ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD) policies, and need the technology to support this new way of working
- Security levels: Appropriate policies are needed to safeguard information with employees using their own smart devices on company networks
In short, times have changed. Employees expect to be able to access information from any device, from any location and for it to work seamlessly without an impact on their productivity and for it to be as secure as possible.
What’s the solution?
Many of Canon’s products offer advanced connectivity features, enabling easy sharing with other Canon products, as well as with smartphones/tablets and computers;
- Connect mobile devices via Apple Airprint, Mopria, Bluetooth, QR-codes or NFC
- Print over the web from anywhere with Google cloud print
- Transfer data from you mobile device to the printer via Wi-Fi Direct
- Print securely with the Canon PRINT Business app
- Boost productivity with our portable scanners
Canon Mobile Office Enablement enhances the adoption of flexible working practices and agile office environments. The solution gives customers the ability to access and process documents anywhere and in any way.
Need some help or want to find out more?
As Canon Authorised Partners, Complete IT Systems are able to offer you leading guidance on your organisation’s print environment to achieve best value for money, results and reliability.