COVID-19 is transforming the way organisations all over the world work in the wake of a viral outbreak. Remote work is on the rise, and the traditional work environment may soon become a thing of the past. Currently, companies of all sizes are urging employees to work from home by implementing various remote work policies.
Unfortunately, only 30 percent of businesses are prepared to embrace remote work. For effective remote work, organisations should turn to their best ally possible—remote access solutions.
Step forward ManageEngine’s Remote Access Plus: Your essential tool for remote work. With it, your organisation and IT team can stay more connected than ever with Remote Access Plus, and embrace remote work like never before!
Every IT technician’s go-to remote access solution
Here’s how Remote Access Plus prevents your business from taking a plunge during this crisis:
Collaborate with other technicians
- Seek expert guidance from adept technicians and resolve issues in no time.
- Invite novice employees to learn from an ongoing remote session.
- Shadow end users during a remote session, and intervene if need be.
Leverage multiple communication channels
- Take remote collaboration to the next level with built-in chat options.
- Initiate a voice/video call to procure additional information from end users dynamically.
- Keep end users in the loop on every action that’s been taken on their endpoints.
Bolster remote troubleshooting
- Automatically record remote sessions for auditing and educational purposes.
- Troubleshoot multiple active monitors connected to the target machine.
- Remote power options to wake, shut down, restart, lock, and hibernate machines.
Transfer files during a live session
- Get past the traditional file transfer protocols with a two-way file transfer across endpoints.
- Expedite your troubleshooting process with all the necessary files during a remote session.
- Transfer files seamlessly, whether its a workgroup-setup or a domain-based setup.
Hassle-free remote diagnosis
- Remotely manage hardware devices such as drivers, printers, etc.
- Monitor applications, processes, services, and startup programs dynamically.
- Control Windows Registry, and remotely access Command Prompt.
ManageEngine Desktop Central manages over 7 million endpoints with a happy customer base of 12,000+ organisations, and over 85% of customers renew the product annually. With a complete endpoint management and security solution in place, Desktop Central will watch over all the endpoints in the your organisation.
Take it for a test drive
Request your 30 day free trial today, and manage unlimited endpoints.
Want to find out more?
As ManageEngine Partners, Complete IT Systems can offer you expert advice on the solutions and how they could be effectively deployed in your business.
To find out more please call us on 01274 396 213 or use our contact form and we’ll arrange a good time to call you back.