Fitbit offer a range of products and platforms to help businesses keep their employees healthy and engaged in these times. Click here to see a variety of heathy tips for employees working from home, and on this page we share more information on the Fitbit Care engagement platform.
The Fitbit Care engagement platform is a proven way to get employees moving and help them reach their overall health goals. It’s powered by smartwatches, trackers, and a mobile app for employees, and an easy-to-use dashboard and reporting tools for employers.
Engage, inspire and drive healthy habits with Fitbit Care
One complete solution across the full spectrum of care
Fitbit Care drives sustainable behavior change and delivers insights into your healthcare spend to help you manage it effectively. Request your Fitbit Care Brochure to find out more.
Inspire employees with a health and wellness companion
Fitbit helps people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their goals. The Fitbit experience, enabled by powerful devices designed for 24/7 wear and an intuitive app, contains a rich set of features that can be used to track and promote health. It’s so much more than steps!
Easy ordering and seamless fulfilment
With the Fitbit Care engagement platform, you get a customized, online storefront so employees can easily order the Fitbit device that’s right for them. And we’ll ship them directly to employees to ease the burden of fulfillment.
With a custom storefront:
- Employers choose a custom subsidy to encourage employee purchase
- Employees choose from a variety of devices to meet their health and fitness goals, and purchase at the company’s discounted price
- Fitbit ships directly to the employee’s address
- Employees join your company’s wellness program directly, during device set-up
Software for easy programme management and tracking
The Fitbit Care engagement platform reports on the data collected from Fitbit devices and helps program administrators easily motivate employees and evaluate impact.
Motivate and connect employees with an exclusive feed group
Create your own programme feed to communicate to employees about challenges, promote health and wellness content, and encourage employees to share successes with one another.
Get engagement data and activity level insights
With the program dashboard, administrators can readily evaluate program progress and performance. It shows:
- Continuous program participation levels and engagement data
- The proportion of employees meeting, exceeding, or falling below program activity goals
Activity level trends
- Group reporting on steps, floors climbed, active minutes, and distance
- Challenge results and activity level changes.
- Individual and group level data is also available for export
Run challenges to get employees moving
Team challenges bring employees together for healthy competition, no matter their location.
- Ideal for bringing remote teams together
- Invitations are automatically sent to participants
- Run them as often as you like
- Get participation insights like activity levels before, during and after challenges
- Drive healthy competition and camaraderie with individual and team results
Account management and ongoing engagement
With the Fitbit Care engagement platform, employers get a dedicated Customer Success team member to help implement your programme, onboard employees, and provide ongoing program evaluation and optimization. The team will:
- Collaborate with you and your team to create a custom program implementation plan
- Work with program administrators to provide user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement best practices
- Implement strategic plans to deliver program value
- Maintain healthy engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive participation
Some examples of employee engagement programmes are as follows:
Easily promote participation and challenges
With Fitbit Care, you get a suite of customizable communication templates to encourage participation in your program and promote team challenges.
- Welcome Guides with simple, step-by-step instructions for easy employee onboarding
- Challenge promotions to drive participation in your corporate challenges
- Campaigns designed to drive engagement between challenges with educational information on healthy lifestyle behaviors, including physical activity, sleep, hydration, and nutrition.
Are you ready to help employees develop healthy habits?
Find out more
As Fitbit Partners, Complete IT Systems can offer you expert advice on the solutions and how they could be effectively deployed in your business.
To find out more please call us on 01274 396 213 or use our Fitbit contact form and we’ll arrange a good time to call you back.