During this crisis, many office-based employees have had to become remote workers almost overnight and especially so now that confinement restrictions are in place across the UK. Let’s call them accidental homeworkers – and in a similar way to accidental landlords, COVID-19 homeworking comes with pros and cons!
As well as bringing up challenges for users such as how to juggle children, meals, and work and home life, remote working brings new challenges such as security risks and productivity challenges for IT departments. And apparently, just because there’s a global health crisis in operation, cyber criminals are still as ruthless as ever, as proven by a number of hospitals in Paris being recently hit by a DDoS attack.
Over the coming days and weeks the expert team at Complete IT Systems are publishing a series of guidance and tips to help you and your business through this situation. This will cover all aspects of quickly providing safe, comfortable and efficient home offices for your users, including data security, collaboration tools, laptops, desktops, print and consumables, support for critical IT tasks, and more.
Back to work and PPE
Help and advice for getting your staff back to work in a safe, hygienic environment
Resources for COVID-19 homeworking
- General advice and tips
- Equip your teams with the right tools
- Cover all bases
- Backup Office 365 and get an exclusive FREE TRIAL of NAKIVO that we’ve secured for our customers and prospects – click here
- Get a 5-incident support pack – and we’ll donate to the NHS or a local food bank – click here
- FREE Microsoft Teams & Zoom security for 3 months – click here
- In the event of sickness in small IT teams, could your department (and business) still function? – click here
- No excess insurance for accidental damage to homeworkers’ devices – click here
- Enable remote work while securing data during the COVID-19 pandemic – click here
- Remote hardware support for homeworkers’ devices – click here
- Backup and Disaster recovery – click here
- Keep checking back for more helpful content every week!
Get Microsoft Teams FREE for your users!
Connect on Teams anywhere with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices, or bring remote participants into meeting spaces of all sizes with Teams.
We know Microsoft can be a little daunting to navigate – we can guide you through the process. Just give us your email address and we’ll get you started.
We’ll be adding more over the coming weeks, so keep checking back for more COVID-19 homeworking resources.
Talk to us – we’re just at the end of a phone
Complete IT Systems Ltd have been providing these services to our customers for over 13 years and have many satisfied clients. For more information on how we can help, or just to get some general advice on IT and business supplies during the crisis, please call us on 01274 396 213. You can also see the full range of products and services we offer, or read more about our support services here.