During this crisis, many office-based employees had to become remote workers almost overnight and it’s still very important to be hygienic and safe in the workplace.
As well as bringing up challenges for users such as how to juggle children, meals, wellbeing, health, and work and home life, remote working brings new challenges such as security risks and productivity challenges for IT departments.
The expert team at Complete IT Systems have been publishing a series of guidance and tips to help you and your business through this situation. This covers all aspects of quickly providing safe, comfortable and efficient home offices for your users, including data security, collaboration tools, laptops, desktops, print and consumables, support for critical IT tasks, and more.
Back to work and PPE
Help and advice for getting your staff back to work in a safe, hygienic environment.
- General advice and tips
- Back to workplace checklist – click here
- Get the right equipment and supplies in place
Resources for remote and home workers
- General advice and tips
- Equip your teams with the right tools
- Cover all bases
- 6 months’ FREE Kaspersky protection for Office 365 – click here
- Backup Office 365 and get an exclusive FREE TRIAL of NAKIVO that we’ve secured for our customers and prospects – click here
- Get a 5-incident support pack – and we’ll donate to the NHS or a local food bank – click here
- FREE Microsoft Teams & Zoom security for 3 months – click here
- In the event of sickness in small IT teams, could your department (and business) still function? – click here
- No excess insurance for accidental damage to homeworkers’ devices – click here
- Enable remote work while securing data during the COVID-19 pandemic – click here
- Remote hardware support for homeworkers’ devices – click here
- Backup and Disaster recovery – click here
- Keep checking back for more helpful content every week!
Get Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 FREE for 6 months!
To support remote working in this challenging time, we’re offering 6 months’ FREE protection with the very latest version of Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365. This extends protection for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams, securing all collaboration and messaging channels within Microsoft Office 365.
We’ll be adding more over the coming weeks, so keep checking back for more useful tips and resources.
Talk to us – we’re just at the end of a phone
Complete IT Systems Ltd have been providing these services to our customers for over 13 years and have many satisfied clients. For more information on how we can help, or just to get some general advice on IT and business supplies during the current crisis, please call us on 01274 396 213. You can also see the full range of products and services we offer, or read more about our support services here.