The workplace is a rapidly changing landscape, being driven by technology and working habits. Long gone are the days where employees are tethered to their desks.
In the modern workplace, there’s an ever-growing need for fully networked print and scan technology. However, these sophisticated devices bring with them new security risks. And with the GDPR regulations having taken effect in May 2018, there is now the risk of tough fines for breaches and insufficient protection of office data.
Challenges that our customers are facing in this area include:
- Confidential information left unattended on printers or scanners, and potentially risking unauthorised people getting access to it
- Vulnerable networks – businesses are exposed to threats as data exposure due to non-secure networks
- Internal threats – data can end up in the wrong hands via disgruntled workers or careless handling of content
Canon Office Security is a comprehensive solution for businesses seeking to keep their data safe and adopt resilient information security protocols. The Canon solutions include small-to-medium sized businesses out-of-box security solutions to improve the security in their office.
So regardless of the size of your business, we are able to offer you a solution that consists of a range
of single function scanners to multifunctional devices and software applications backed up by our
services that allow you to:
- Control the access to devices through user authentications
- Protect documents with secure print or PDF encryption
- Manage your print & scan policy giving unique permissions to either individuals or groups
Need some help or want to find out more?
As Canon Authorised Partners, Complete IT Systems are able to offer you leading guidance on your organisation’s print environment to achieve best value for money, results and reliability.