Organisations in fields such as healthcare, government, and financial services are faced with several unique challenges where mobility is concerned. On one hand, they must follow frameworks and directives such as the MiFID II regulations that dictate requirements around encryption strength, data storage, and data discoverability.
On the other hand, workers in these industries have the same day-to-day working needs as anywhere else, and they must have access to the corporate resources they require to do their job. This includes having the ability to quickly and easily collaborate with one another and with external contractors, suppliers and partners. And in some cases, they demand the ability to use their personal devices in the workplace.
How can IT departments accomplish all of these requirements without significant security trade-offs?
BlackBerry has a long, successful history working with businesses in regulated industries, and offers a range of solutions to this challenge. The unified portfolio offers software solutions designed to meet the needs of clients working in any regulated industry, including:
- BlackBerry UEM, the single-screen endpoint, content, and application management platform. UEM ensures you’ll be prepared for GDPR and other data privacy regulations, with the ability to maintain consistent security policies, make users happier and more productive, and decrease IT support costs.
- BlackBerry Work, is an all-in-one, best-in-class secure productivity app. BlackBerry Work provides employees with integrated email, calendar, contacts, presence, document access, document editing, and more – all wrapped in BlackBerry’s leading secure container.
- BlackBerry Workspaces, offers an enterprise file sharing and synchronisation platform. Workspaces ensures that your organisation always remains in control of critical files no matter where they are, and its logging functionality is invaluable for compliance.
- BlackBerry AtHoc, provides an industry-leading crisis communications solution. With AtHoc, you can keep your people safe and accounted for through any crisis.
- BlackBerry SecuSUITE offers an easy-to-use encryption and recording solution for secure voice and text.
Endorsment by Gartner
Because of its comprehensive solutions suite and commitment to security, Gartner recently granted BlackBerry the top score in the Regulated Industries Use Case for its 2017 Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Mobility Management Report. A survey of enterprise customers, the Critical Capabilities Report details how advanced EMM users use their mobility solutions.
Furthermore, this is not the only time BlackBerry’s leadership has been recognised. In addition to being recognised a Leader in Gartner’s EMM Magic Quadrant, the company also received the highest score in 6 out of 6 use cases in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for High Security Mobility Management Report last August.
Secure, manage, connect, and comply through BlackBerry
Balancing regulatory compliance with productivity doesn’t have to be difficult. You CAN ensure your business keeps sensitive data properly protected without impeding workers, and you CAN give employees the level of access and freedom they demand without putting your data at risk.
That’s what BlackBerry enables. With the BlackBerry Enterprise Portfolio, compliance, collaboration, and productivity need not be at odds. The solutions give your employees the access they need, and do so without putting any of your data, regulated or otherwise, at risk.
|Want to find out more?
As Blackberry Partners, Complete IT Systems can offer you expert advice on the solutions and how they could be effectively deployed in your business.
To find out more please call us on 01274 396 213 or use our contact form and we’ll arrange a good time to call you back.