Businesses can facilitate greater employee productivity with device choice by implementing a unified environment for managing all PCs and devices.
Microsoft’s powerful set of hybrid identity solutions maintain a single identity for each user across on-premises and cloud environments. With IT in control with a central, integrated system, they can ensure that end users have the applications they need on the devices of their choice and in a safe and secure environment. The Microsoft solution also enables IT to classify and further protect corporate data to meet compliance and security requirements.
Complete IT Systems and Microsoft have worked together to put together a handy top-10 benefits guide for your business. Well it’s actually a 4-3-3, but we thought that sounded too much like football!
Empower your users
- Enable users to work on the device of their choice. Give users access to workplace applications, data, and resources from almost any device from virtually anywhere, while ensuring devices are compliant.
- Enhance end-user productivity with self-service and SSO experiences. Help users be more productive by providing each with a single identity to use no matter what they access, whether they are working in the office, working remotely, or connecting to a cloud-based SaaS app .
- Access company resources consistently across devices. Users can work from the device of their choice to access corporate resources regardless of location with the Office mobile apps they know and love while applying policies that can help prevent leakage of company data.
- Support modern work styles. Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) enables IT to deliver a corporate desktop and applications to employees that can be accessed from personal and corporate devices, from both internal and external locations, with the infrastructure running within the corporate data centre.
Unify your environment
- Access on-premises and in-the-cloud resources with common identity. IT can better protect corporate information, manage and control resource access, and mitigate risk by being able to manage a single identity for each user across both on-premises and cloud-based applications.
- Unify management of on-premises and cloud-based devices. IT can extend its System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure with Microsoft Intune to support cloud management of devices with a single administration console, where applications can be deployed to users across all their devices.
- Provide comprehensive settings management across platforms.Policies can be applied across various devices and operating systems to meet compliance requirements. IT can provision certificates, VPNs, and Wi-Fi profiles on personal devices within a single administration console.
Keep data protection under control
- Protect corporate information with remote data and application control. IT can access managed mobile devices to remove corporate data and applications in the event that the device is lost, stolen, or retired from use.
- Deliver policy-based access control to corporate applications and data. IT can set policy-based access control for compliance and data protection. Now policy can be wrapped around specific apps to manage how users access and interact with data at an app level so that corporate data is always protected.
- Enable selective wipe for lost or stolen devices. IT can selectively and remotely wipe a device, including removing applications and data, management policies and networking profiles. Users can selectively wipe
corporate applications and data from their devices.
Interested in finding out more?
That’s where Complete IT Systems come in. A team of trusted UK-based experts with knowledge of the latest productivity and collaboration tools from Microsoft, we can help your teams work better together so that your whole business benefits.
If you’d like to understand more about the benefits, deployment and pricing models Microsoft offers, contact us and we’ll arrange a good time for an exploratory conversation. This handy short video is also a good place to start.