In the current climate of additional users working remotely, how does IT cope with solving problems on users’ PCs? Are there any applications that are struggling to cope with the homeworking provisions that you’ve made, or are struggling to work over VPN?
What’s the solution?
The “Take Control License” provides IT with remote access to PCs, apps and file storage in order to access devices to fix issues. It’s ideal in the current climate of homeworking:
- System can be implemented quickly
- Monthly contract
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm support included in the price*
- Bronze – Vendor call logging and escalation support managed by K3 Cloud, Hosted and Managed Services, support levels are aligned with vendor contracts, over period mirrors vendor
- Silver – Support provided by K3 Cloud, Hosted and Managed Services, parts and labour included, cover period M-F 08:00 – 18:00
- Gold – Solution managed and monitored by K3 Cloud, Hosted and Managed Services, parts and labour included, cover period M-F 24/5
- Platinum – Support provided by K3 Cloud, Hosted and Managed Services, parts and labour included, cover period 24/7
What else is supported?
We support and maintain a variety of IT hardware products, devices and peripherals including laptops,
printers and servers with full break/fix support. This service is available 24/7, 365 days a year to ensure
that hardware is there when it’s needed, delivering on investment and performing to its full potential.
Our service includes on-site break/fix from accredited engineers, with most makes and models covered.
Parts and labour are included, and there are no hidden fees.
Help during the COVID-19 crisis
The expert team at Complete IT Systems are publishing a series of guidance and tips to help you and your business through this situation. This covers all aspects of quickly providing safe, comfortable and efficient home offices for your users, including data security, collaboration tools, laptops, desktops, print and consumables, support for critical IT tasks, and more. Click here for our central COVID-19 resource hub.
*provided by Willow K3