To help our customers become more resilient to face up to more sophisticated cyber threats, Bitdefender has launched a special promotion. With it, you can switch from Kaspersky, Sophos, or other competing vendors to Bitdefender, and have the remainder of your legacy contract bought out!
Available until 30 April, 2022
Take advantage of a special end-user promotion to make the switch to Bitdefender. Here’s the nuts and bolts:
- Bitdefender will buy out up to 24 of the remaining months on your Kaspersky contract, or other competing cybersecurity vendor.
- Anything between 1 and 24 months can be bought out
- Get up to 36 months of protection when paying for 12 months for an upto 24-month buyout
Bitdefender offers solutions for organisations of all sizes, industries, and differing requirements.
GravityZone Business Security Enterprise combines the world’s most effective endpoint protection platform with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities. This helps organisations defend endpoint infrastructure (workstations, servers, and containers) across the threat lifecycle, with high efficacy and efficiency.
The cross-endpoint event correlation takes threat detection and visibility to a new level combining the granularity and rich security context of EDR with the infrastructure-wide analytics of XDR (eXtended Detection and Response).
By incorporating Risk Analytics (for endpoint and user-generated risks) and hardening innovations natively, we minimize the endpoint attack surface, making it more difficult for attackers to penetrate.
- The promotion is only valid for new Bitdefender customers
- Must be net new customer opportunity generated by the Partner – Each opportunity must be closed and invoiced during
the promotional timeframe
- Renewals, upgrades, upsells, cross-sells, or add-ons with existing Bitdefender customers are not eligible
- No minimum or maximum on the number of endpoints
- Eligible Bitdefender products include GravityZone Business Security, GravityZone Elite, or GravityZone Ultra only
- The promotion can be combined with standard margins, NOR / deal registration, and the Competitive Upgrade order type.
- Partner must provide copy of Kaspersky invoice and/or other paperwork (e.g., console screenshot, attestation on customer letterhead) indicating name of customer, product used, number of seats / endpoints and remaining term
- Invoice generated upon contract execution, standard payment terms apply
Want to find out more?
As Bitdefender Partners, Complete IT Systems can offer you expert advice on the solutions and how they could be effectively deployed in your business.
To find out more please call us on 01274 396 213 or use our contact form and we’ll arrange a good time to call you back.