In our previous article, we looked at the benefits of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud. Here, we look in more detail at some of the key features of the products.
Prevent threats and keep your business running
The Kaspersky solution offers endpoint protection from the most tested, most awarded security vendor. You can protect Windows desktops and file servers, Mac OS workstations, iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, as well offering your users secure Microsoft Office 365 communication and collaboration platforms.
Compensate for lack of IT resources and budget
- Hosted in the cloud. No need for hardware and software procurement, provisioning and maintenance
- Instant protection with pre-defined security policies developed by our professionals
- Available on a monthly subscription to free up financial resources
Gain cloud visibility
- Shadow IT discovery to reveal uncontrolled sharing of corporate data in the cloud as well as users wasting time on social media and messengers.
- Block user access to unnecessary or unauthorised cloud resources, keeping your data secure and your colleagues focused and productive.
How to get started – try it FREE for 6 months!
To support remote working in this challenging time, we’re also offering 6 months’ FREE protection with the very latest version of Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365.
This extends protection for SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams, securing all collaboration and messaging channels within Microsoft Office 365.
Sign up NOW for a FREE 6-month license and take protecting remote workers and business data off your to-do list.
Want to find out more?
As Kaspersky Gold Partners, Complete IT Systems can offer you expert advice on the solutions and how they could be effectively deployed in your business.
To find out more please call us on 01274 396 213 or use our contact form and we’ll arrange a good time to call you back.