We are currently recruiting for experienced IT Sales Account Managers within our successful and recently expanded Glasgow office. Applicants must have proven sales experience within the IT reseller industry and have been accountable for the full sales cycle – from sourcing and lead generation to presentation and closing the sale.
The role will be to conduct office/telephone-based account management of your clients, as well as hunting for new business to continually grow your account base. You will need a good, current understanding of IT and be keen to learn more. Although you will primarily be office-based, your role will involve client visits as and when required.
This position will suit individuals who currently supply IT Hardware, Software, Support Services, Technical Office
Equipment, Supplies/Consumables, IT Security, IT Services and all Audio Visual products and services – all of
which the company supply. It will be your role to identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key
accounts, develop and manage accounts to their full potential, and continually update and develop product and
Key qualities required for the position:
- A proven, consistent IT reseller sales track record
- A natural ability to build customer rapport & trust
- Self-motivation and ambitious
- The ability to manage time and workload
- The analytical skill to assimilate information quickly
- Natural business acumen
- Experience of selling at senior levels within a company
- A proven ability to recognise, develop and close business opportunities
- Great communication & negotiation skills – both written and verbal.
- A good working knowledge of MS office tools and CRM
- Build strong and loyal customer relationships, maximising all profit opportunities.
- Lead sales & contract negotiations to final agreement
- Manage and continually develop business relationships with customers to achieve the agreed business development and personal revenue targets
You will receive a generous salary which is negotiable and dependent upon skills and experience with an excellent, uncapped commission package and profit share opportunity.
OTE would be in excess of £45K
No agencies please.